If you are ever unhappy with your Provider, you can easily block them within the app to instantly start searching for a new pro for your service request. Once a provider is blocked from your account, they will be removed from all valid services and will no longer have access to any of your future services. Providers will not be notified that you blocked them from your account.
Note: Providers can not be blocked from a job where they are already on their way to your property for service, or for special services where you have agreed to the provider's custom quote already.
Follow the instructions below to block your Provider:
iPhone or Android App
Block Your Provider who's currently assigned to your service.
1. Tap "My Service" from the lower navigation bar.
2. Find the service card with the provider you would like to block and tap the black Manage button.
3. Tap the "..." Options button.
4. Tap "Block this Provider"
Block Your Provider after they've completed one of your services.
1. Tap "History" from the lower navigation bar.
2. Select the service that took place with the Provider you would like to block.
3. Scroll down and tap the red "Block Provider" button