If there’s a rain delay, that allows some flexibility in the schedule. Cutting wet lawns can result in damage to the property due to the weight of the mower. Our policy is that the lawns will be taken care of on the next dry day. With that being said, it’s required for providers to communicate these delays to the customers using the in-app messaging system.
Articles in this section
- Why did a job disappear from my board?
- What if the gate is locked when I get to the property?
- What do I do if it rains on a service day?
- What do I do if I'm going on vacation/have a family emergency?
- What if I Show Up to Cut a Lawn and it's Overgrown?
- How To View Available Jobs
- How Long Do I Have to Complete a Job?
- How Much Will I Make for Lawn Mowing?
- What if a Customer Misrepresents the Size of Their Lawn?