Completing Special Jobs on LawnGuru from Start to Finish:
1. After a customer has accepted your quote you'll receive a text notification and the job will be placed on your route sheet for the scheduled day.
2. When it's time to perform the work, you can either tap the "money bag" marker from the map or select the job cell from your route sheet and swipe "Go To Job". It's important to always swipe "Go To Job" before heading to the property for two reasons.
- We notify the customer that you'll be arriving soon. This gives them time to prepare the property if needed.
- We authorize the payment to make sure funds are available. This saves you time and money if a card is declined.
3. When you're ready to begin the job swipe "Start" job. Note: Before starting a job it's always recommended to inspect the property for any conditions that may deem it unserviceable. You can learn more about unserviceable properties here.
4. After starting a job the LawnGuru app will display a checklist of items that need to be completed. Make sure to thoroughly read and completed each task as described. After you've marked each checklist item as complete you'll be prompted to take a picture.
5. Take a photo of your work! Congratulations, you just completed a Special Job on LawnGuru!
*Please be sure to swipe each function in real time as the customer gets a notification every time you swipe and don't want to falsely alert your customer.