Completing Special Services Jobs on LawnGuru from Start to Finish:
- After a customer has accepted your quote you'll receive a text notification and the job will be placed on your route sheet for the scheduled day.
- When it's time to perform the work, you can either tap the 💰 marker from the map or select the job cell from your route sheet and swipe Go To Job. It's important to always swipe "Go To Job" before heading to the property for two reasons.
- Your customer will receive a text notification informing them that you'll be arriving soon so they have time to prepare their property for service if needed (unlock gates, put pets away).
- Payment is authorized to ensure funds are available. If a card is declined, you'll be alerted and once the customer updates payment the job will appear back on your board for you to service at a later date.
- When you're ready to begin the job swipe Start Job. Pro Tip: Before starting a job it's always recommended to inspect the property for any conditions that may deem it unserviceable and require cancelation. You can learn more about requesting to cancel a job here.
- After starting a job the LawnGuru app will display a checklist of items that need to be completed. Make sure to thoroughly read and completed each task as described. After you've marked each checklist item as complete you'll be prompted to take a picture.
- Take a photo of your work! Congratulations, you just completed a Special Job on LawnGuru!
Pro Tip: Please be sure to swipe each function in real time as the customer gets a notification every time you swipe and it's best not to falsely alert your customer.