If you're unhappy with the service provided, please send some photos of the problem you're describing to [email protected] so we can assess the situation and get this resolved as quickly as possible!. Lawn Service claims must be made within 48-hours upon completion of service. Snow Service claims must be made within 12-hours upon completion of service. Pro Tip: All photos must clearly show the service issue described in relation to the property. Blurred images, up-close shots, or any ambiguous photos will be disregarded.
Refunds will not be granted if:
- A cancelation fee was applied fairly
- The claim was submitted outside of the service window guidelines set forth above.
- Canceling service was not done correctly and service was rendered
- The only way to Skip service is to do so within the LawnGuru app. Skipping a service appointment does not Cancel your recurring service. To cancel a recurring service you must contact LawnGuru Support.
- If the service ordered is confused with the service desired.
- Please be familiar with the Service Details surrounding each order to ensure the correct service is requested.
- If a Provider arrives at a property and cannot service the entire service area due to a locked gate, obstacles, sprinklers or animals on the premises.
- Driveways are not staked correctly for snow clearing.