If you're unhappy with the service provided, please send some photos of the problem you're describing to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess the situation and get this resolved as quickly as possible!. Lawn Service claims must be made within 48-hours upon completion of service. Snow Service claims must be made within 12-hours upon completion of service. Pro Tip: All photos must clearly show the service issue described in relation to the property. Blurred images, up-close shots, or any ambiguous photos will be disregarded.
Pro tip: Please be sure to read our terms regarding overgrown grass before submitting a claim.
Once an additional service is booked, it can only be canceled prior to the materials being purchased (mulch, plants, etc). Once the materials have been purchased for your project, the request cannot be canceled.
Refunds will not be granted if:
- A cancelation fee was applied fairly
- The claim was submitted outside of the service window guidelines set forth above.
- Canceling service was not done correctly and service was rendered
- The only way to Skip service is to do so within the LawnGuru app. Skipping a service appointment does not Cancel your recurring service. To cancel a recurring service you must contact LawnGuru Support.
- If the service ordered is confused with the service desired.
- Please be familiar with the Service Details surrounding each order to ensure the correct service is requested.
- If a Provider arrives at a property and cannot service the entire service area due to a locked gate, obstacles, sprinklers or animals on the premises.
- If the provider returns to complete a service after a complaint is issued, and resolves the issue.
- Driveways are not staked correctly for snow clearing.
- The lawn is misrepresented in the order form- in length, size etc.