The last thing our providers want to do is damage your property because of poor operating conditions. During weather events, customers who've made requests from within the effected area will be put on hold until conditions are suitable for providers to safely perform the work. You will be notified anytime a request has been delayed due to bad weather.
Articles in this section
- How to trace your property (iPhone & Android)
- How do I modify the options of my Recurring Service?
- Will I keep the same service provider for the entire lawn care season?
- Can I schedule service for a specific time?
- Can I schedule service for a specific date?
- How do I switch from lawn to snow?
- Can I choose my service provider?
- I have a special request regarding my property, who should I contact?
- What exactly is included when I request a plow?
- What exactly is included when I request a cut?