When you claim a job as a LawnGuru provider you're making a commitment to complete the work in a timely and professional manner. Failing to complete accepted jobs will result in negative ratings and ultimately you being removed from the LawnGuru platform. Therefore it's critical you complete each job you accept.
We do understand that on occasion there are certain situations where servicing the property simply isn't possible. Examples include but are not limited to;
- Aggressive dogs on the property
- Excessive amounts of foreign objects such as glass bottles and other debris littering the property
- Running sprinkler systems
- Excessive grass length without having the "Overgrown Fee" attached to the order
- Gate to access backyard is locked
If you arrive at a property and determine your unable to complete the job you must cancel and flag it as unserviceable.
To cancel and flag a job as Unserviceable: Tap the red X from the job details page > Select Unserviceable Property > tap Cancel Job > Describe the reason why the job is unserviceable and take a photo > tap Submit.
After canceling and flagging a job as unserviceable it will be cleared from your Job Board. If we find the customer was at fault for the unserviceable property they will be charged a $10 cancellation fee that will go directly to the pro on the job to cover trip costs.