Servicing customers on LawnGuru from Start to Finish:
1. From the "Claim" screen, tap any job marker from the map or list view to see the details. If you'd like to accept this job, tap "Claim Job" and
2. When it's time to go to a job, you can open the job from your 'Route' page and swipe 'Go To Job' (your customer will get a notification that you're on your way).
3. When you're ready to begin servicing swipe 'Start Job.' Note: Before starting a job it's always recommended to inspect the property for any conditions that may deem it unserviceable. If you're unable to service a property after you're on-site for reasons including locked gates, trash or debris littering the property, customer told you to cancel through the app, etc... You may Request Cancellation so you receive a trip charge for arriving with the intent to service. If the lawn is overgrown, please Request Overgrown Fee and complete the service. Feel free to contact LawnGuru Provider Support if you're unsure how to proceed with service.
4. After you’ve mowed, trimmed, edged, cleaned up hard surfaces and walked the property for a satisfaction guarantee, check off items detailed on checklist.
5. Take a photo of your work! Congratulations, you just completed a job on LawnGuru!
Please be sure to tap each function in real-time as the customer gets a notification each time you progress with the service and we don't want to falsely alert your customer.