Servicing customers on LawnGuru from Start to Finish:
1. Tap any job marker to view details. If you'd like to accept this job, swipe "Claim Job"
2. When it's time to go to a job, you can either tap the "money bag" marker from the map or select the job cell from your route sheet/job board and swipe "Go To Job" (your customer will get a notification that you're on your way)
3. When you're ready to begin servicing swipe "Start" job. Note: Before starting a job it's always recommended to inspect the property for any conditions that may deem it unserviceable. You can learn more about unserviceable properties here.
4. After you've mowed, trimmed, edged & cleaned up, swipe "Finish Job." Be sure take a final walk through of the property to ensure you've completed all the required tasks.
5. Take a photo of your work! Congratulations, you just completed a job on LawnGuru!
*Please be sure to swipe each function in real time as the customer gets a notification every time you swipe and don't want to falsely alert your customer.
Work flow diagram below: Claim Job > Go To > Start Job > Finish Job