Your service area represents the area surrounding your dispatch center from which you would like to receive new job alerts. As a provider, you'll be able to view all available jobs in the greater metro area you belong to. However, you'll only receive alerts from new jobs within the service area you set for yourself.
Setting up your service area is quick and easy:
1. From inside the LawnGuru app, access the menu by tapping the LawnGuru logo at the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Once inside the menu tap on "Service Area."
3. From the Service Area screen, you'll be able to see your dispatch center location and service coverage (indicated by the shaded circle over the map). The default radius is set to 30 miles.
- To edit your dispatch location tap on the address field and enter a new location.
- To change the size of your service area simply adjust the slider at the bottom of the screen.